ADULTS MARTIAL ARTS CLASSES
IN JUST ONE ADULTS KUNG FU CLASS YOU GET THE BENEFITS OF A MEDITATION CLASS, YOGA CLASS, QIGONG CLASS, FITNESS CLASS AND A SELF DEFENCE CLASS.
How long has it been since you enjoyed exercising and felt a total mind-body connection while doing it?
Do you want a form of exercise where you will ways be learning new things and challenging yourself?
Are you looking for kick ass self defence?
Our Adults Martial Art classes and curriculum are designed to ease you in to a positive and rewarding training experience. You are never too old, too unfit or too inflexible to start learning Kung Fu.The benefits of training at Head Academy Kung Fu will effect all areas of your life. From effective self defence and fitness to improved movement abilities, and effective stress coping mechanisms. Training at Head Academy Kung Fu focuses on many different and complimentary areas…everything from correct breathing technique, through self defence, to flexibility and mobility.
The traditional art we teach is called Jow Gar Kung Fu it has been passed down from master to student through 4 generations. Originating from Southern China with it’s roots in styles from the Shaolin Temple.
Let us show you how rewarding training with us can be!
- Solid Foundation of Martial Arts Skills
- Ability to defend & protect yourself
- Superior Gross Motor Skills
- Strengthening of the body
- Developing Static & Dynamic Balance
- Improvement of Agility
- Improvement of Isolated Movement Skills
- Developing Coordination
- Increase Speed of Movement & Reflexes
- Development of Endurance and Fitness
- Improvement in Concentration
- An Increase in Focused Attention
- Builds Internal Discipline
- Develops Internal Motivation
- Strengthens Self Control
- Increase Memory Development
- Increase Positive Emotions
- Reduces Anxiety
- A Sense of Accomplishment
- A More Positive Outlook
- Builds Self Confidence
- Builds Self Respect & Respect for Others
- Self Awareness & Self Assurance
- Improvement of Communication & Interaction with others
- Development of Emotional Intelligence
- Learn how to be assertive
- Development of Emotional Strength
- Anger Management
- Ability to control fears
- Balancing of emotion
- A Sense of Community and Friendship
- Meditation and Qigong Training
- Learn How To Connect with Your Own Internal Energy
- Learn How to Connect With External sources of Qi
- Develop a strong mind body connection
- Discover your potential through continued development and training
- Engage in mentoring others in their journey
5 Locations Across Sydney
Caringbah, Leichhardt, Strathfield, Heathcote & Padstow
What Our Students Say About Us...
Sifu Nathan, yes, you have been an inspiration to me Nathan. Your friendship, your professional manner and the way you conduct yourself, your classes at Head Academy Kung Fu is First Class. It's just what I needed at this time in my life. Personally my health and my way of thinking is an absolute Miracle. I have never been this fit and strong. Your positivity and your enthusiasm for life is highly contagious. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Dear Friend.