NEIDAN TAO WORKSHOP
Flow State Program Level 1
A Pathway To Emotional Mastery
LEARN ANCIENT SECRETS OF HEALTH, VITALITY AND WISDOM.
The Flow state program is designed as a bridge between modern concepts and techniques, and the ancient Taoist practices of Tao Kung (nourishing life arts). Begin on a journey of aligning yourself with the natural processes that surround you and your own original nature. It allows novices and experienced meditators to begin a very specific path of self development. Firstly… balance the emotions, learn to feel and direct your life force, learn how to increase your energy levels and prolong life, learn to distinguish the different characteristics of energy within you and around you, connect with the source (god, universe), and return to the one. True Nature.
Creating lasting calmness and tranquility for yourself.
Hosted by: Sifu Nathan Head
Nathan is a passionate Teacher of Meditation, Qigong and Kung Fu.
With over 17 years teaching experience and 20 years of practical application and practice, Nathan has been able to develop the Flow State Program. The Flow State Program combines Nathan’s experience in Kung Fu, as a Heart Math coach and his training through Taoist Master Mantak Chia. The program is designed to allow people of all backgrounds, and skill levels, to begin on a journey of self discovery and growth.
Nathan’s goal is to deliver life changing techniques, that will allow people to move past the burden of emotional slavery into a life of freedom and flow.
Next Workshop Details
Saturday the 23rd of January 2021 from 1pm to 4.30pm
@ HEAD ACADEMY 3/50 Box Road Caringbah.
Cost is $130
Please Register Me For The Workshop!
Fill in your details below and click submit. I will be in touch asap to confirm your registration
The workshop will include
- Three Minds Into One. The number one technique for switching off the monkey mind and creating space between your thoughts and emotions.
- Abdominal Breathing and Cosmic Breathing. Start to connect with your own internal energy and the energy that surrounds you.
- The Simple Heart Smile and The Coherent Smile (eyes open techniques). If you have ever said “I can’t meditate” or “I cannot sit still long enough” these techniques will help you begin on the meditation journey.
- The Six Healing Sounds. Transform and recycle stored negative emotions in the body by using sound vibrations. These frequencies allow you to restore balance to your organs and heal from within.
- The Inner Smile Meditation. Learn how to activate and balance the 5 elements within you. This meditation shows you how to connect with your internal processes, create a state of self love, and then allows you to create and grow the virtues of Love, Kindness, Openness, Gentleness And Courage leading to the formation of the Compassionate heart.
- Morning Joint Rotations, 3 Forces Qigong, and Spinal Cord Breathing. A morning routine designed to have you grounded, energised and ready for the day. Loosen and lubricate all the joints in the body through a specific set of joint rotations and tendon nei gung (tendon stretches). Draw energy into the body to spark your creativity and fuel your day using three forces qigong.