Meditation and Chi Kung (Qigong)
at Head Academy Kung Fu is offered in classes, seminars and via private instruction. The techniques taught are Taoist practices of The Nei Dan Tao System.
The Nei Dan Tao System was created by Sifu Nathan Head from the teachings of Grandmaster Mantak Chia and his Universal Healing Tao. Techniques range from Tai Chi and Chi Kung, through to seated meditation and Taoist Yoga, and offers practitioners a clear path to follow in order to attain a deeper connection, and understanding of themselves and everything around them.
- Learn how to feel and direct your own internal energy (Chi, Qi).
- Learn how to feel and use the abundant energy around you.
- De-Stress -Its time to reassess and prioritise what is important and place value in looking after the state of your emotional, spiritual and physical wellbeing.
- Connect With Yourself – By creating a calm and connected self, by first giving to ourselves, we are able to give much more to our families and friends.
- Using a True System – The Nei Dan Tao System lays down a very clear pathway to follow. All a practitioner must do is begin, then practice the system as taught.