Empower Your Teen
Learn how kung fu can give your kids the physical, mental & emotional skills to EMPOWER them for life.
- Learn Self Defence, Anti-Bullying & Conflict Management with our Proprietary PROTECT Programs
- Building Self-Esteem, Confidence & Resilience
- Strengthening Feelings of Self Worth
- Developing Focus & Self Discipline
- Strength & conditioning fitness training for mental, emotional & physical well-being
Kung Fu Benefits
- Self Defence & Anti-bullying
- Superior Gross Motor Skills
- Strengthens the body
- Develops Static & Dynamic Balance
- Improves Agility
- Improves Isolated Movement Skills
- Develops Coordination
- Increases Speed of Reflexes
- Foundation of Martial Arts Skills
- Develops Endurance
- Improves Concentration
- Improves Focused Attention
- Builds Internal Discipline
- Develops Intrinsic Motivation
- Strengthens Self Control
- Learn Values & Respect
- Develops Memory
- Develops Confidence in oneself
- Enhances Positive Emotions
- Empowers Individual Personal Achievement
- Builds Self Confidence
- Builds Self Respect & Respect for others
- Builds Self Awareness
- Develops Social Interaction
- Improves Communication Skills
- Develops & Strengthens Emotional Intelligence
- Develops Assertiveness Skills
- Develops Emotional Strength
- Learn Life Skills that builds strength and character
- Emotional Empowerment
Affecting The development Of Teens in a positive way
Join our kung fu community of over 1000 students across 5 academies, who are actively benefiting from the experienced and caring instructors, martial arts curriculum and Proprietary PROTECT Programs at Head Academy Kung Fu.
Our classes are run in a positive, fun and inclusive environment and we are dedicated to empowering all our students to build confidence in themselves and into realising their true potential.
IntegrityUpholding a strong commitment to honesty, fairness, and ethical behaviour in all circumstances
RespectTreating all individuals with kindness and dignity, acknowledging their worth and rights
ResponsibilityTaking accountability for one’s actions and decisions, demonstrating reliability and commitment
CompassionShowing empathy and kindness to others, particularly in times of hardship or struggle
What your kids will learn in our Teens martial arts class
Teenagers need a challenging martial art experience. They need a fun and supportive environment where they can learn and progress as both martial artists and young adults.
The traditional art of Jow Gar kung fu is a proven method of martial arts training which provides new and exciting techniques to learn at every class. leading to both a motivating and challenging training experience. Our teenagers martial arts classes are the result of 10 years of experience and dedication to providing the best programs and teaching methods possible for our teenage members. We are not happy to teach classes because “thats the way we have always done it”, instead we focus on improving and optimising the experience for all our members continued improvement and benefit.
Our classes also include important lessons from our conflict avoidance and resolution program called PROTECT. This program looks at methods of avoiding or dealing with all forms of conflict, aggression and danger from the school yard to online and everything in between.
Bullying is reaching epidemic proportions in our schools, so it is vitally important that your child has the physical, mental and emotional skills to deal with bullies. The confidence your child will gain from training martial arts at Head Academy Kung Fu will be a gift that they will have for life.